University of Oregon offensive tackle Penei Sewell has the second-best odds to become the No. 1 overall pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, according to BetOnline Sportsbook.
Sewell is the first Polynesian player, the first sophomore offensive lineman, and first Oregon Duck to ever win the Outland Trophy.
There is no one questioning that he can be a superstar. The 6060, 330 pound offensive tackle has allowed on one sack over 1,376 snaps in the last two seasons. NFL Teams are going to be hard pressed for offensive tackles, but can you pass on a generational quarterback like Trevor Lawrence?
Check out the odds from BetOnline Sportsbook
- Trevor Lawrence — 1/3
- Penei Sewell — 4/1
- Justin Fields — 5/1
- D’Eriq King — 20/1
- Kenneth Gainwell — 25/1
- Micah Parsons — 25/1
Sewell finished as the top-graded offensive lineman in the nation and in Pro Football Focus history at 95.5. If he can keep it up he very well could be the top pick. The wild thing is D’Eriq King has better odds than North Dakota State QB Trey Lance.
If Sewell is taken first overall he will be the first Oregon Duck taken first overall since George Shaw was selected by the Baltimore Colts in 1955.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:These NFL fan bases need to relax it has only been two weeks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/fan-ba… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Corey Brown Jr., DT, Valdosta State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Deion Sanders sends out his first scholarship and it is to the best defensive tackle in the nation… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:Week 2 QB Index, Josh Allen has a huge jump after beating Dolphins nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/qb-ind… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago