- Name: Mason Sikes
- Height: 6’4”
- Weight: 240
- Position: TE
- College: Boise State University
- Twitter: @masonsikes22
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Tia Juanita’s
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• The level of physicality I play with along with the versatility I have .
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Buy my mom a house
What has been your biggest failure?
• Nothing, everything is always a lesson and you gotta get back up and get after it with the new knowledge you have learned.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Exercise Science, my dream job would be running a huge physical therapy center for athletes that also trains athletes to become bigger, faster, and stronger once healthy as well
What is your coolest life moment?
• Getting an offer from Boise State
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Farmer’s daughter
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Vin Diesel
Who is your favorite football team?
• Boise State Broncos
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Warning: Beast mode always activated
What is your biggest fear?
• Failure to reach my dreams
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Reggie Begelton
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Wake up at 7:00 am, do my daily devotional, stretch, eat breakfast, watch film of the opponent, call mom and talk over the game plan, quick nap if applicable, more film, jam session, then hit the field
Do you have any hobbies?
• No time for hobbies football is my life
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Travis Kelce
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
My Mother! She’s always taught me and showed me through her own actions as a single mother raising 3 kids that you can do and have whatever you want in life. You just gotta put your head down and work your but off for it.
What motivates you to work hard?
My family, especially my mom and sisters. They have made so many sacrifices to get me where I am today in my career and one thing I never wanna do is let them down. I wanna be able to repay my mother for all her long nights traveling and getting me to camps, games, visits, etc. and paying for all the hotels, meals, the roof over my head, and food on the table every night.