- Name: Luke Samperi
- Position: Kicker
- College: Bryant University
- Height: 6′ 1″
- Weight: 205 lbs
1.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- I have 3 favorite moments:
- My first career field goal in high school it was a 42 yarder
- Game winner sophomore year at Fordham
- Just being awarded a scholarship before junior season
2. So Bryant University are the bulldogs so what bulldog qualities do you have?
- I think the work ethic in the weight room competing every day as a bulldog. Any chance a bulldog gets to compete is a good thing.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- I try to focus! Kicking is very much mental and keeping your mind sharp trying to attack every kick.
4.How has your college experience been?
- It’s been alot of hard work, met alot of great people and playing football is fun. I never thought I would be playing football.
5.What are your favorite things about being a Bryant University football player?
- I would say the relationships with my teammates and coaches and going to practice with them everyday.
6.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
- I just hope to reach all my potential and reaching my goal of playing professionally and just keep working hard.
7.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
- My biggest challenge in life is managing all the stuff between football, academics, and staying involved on campus is challenging balancing all those but I still put my all into everything.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- I played 3 years of soccer in high school and I had a really good group of friends and they thought I could really kick and that’s how I became a kicker.
9.What do you do for fun?
- I like to hang out with friends, Love listening to music, working out, and kicking and hiking, and walks on the beach.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- They would get an extremely hard worker, who is looking to improve himself everyday and good energy, friendly face in the locker room, and clutch player.
11. What is your favorite book?
- Eleven Seconds by Travis Roy it’s an audiobook where he talks about his life and the resilience throughout his life.
12.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- Lessons Learned because I’ve had a lot of good and bad experiences and how all my experiences have shaped me today.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Gene Coleman II, WR, University of Delaware… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- I feel bad for Logan Bandy and Nelson Lokombo, the two Canadians were invited to the Washington Football Team worko… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Washington Football Team is cancelling rookie mini camp tryouts after a player tested positive for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Akayleb Evans. Together we...
By: Josh Shippen 33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU 34. New York...
Podcast Description: Beyond The Negotiation hosted by NFL Agents Sam Tiger and Hygens Succes takes listeners on...
In this episode we talk about Dillon Gabriel‘s performance under the new offensive scheme...