- Name: Jordan White
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 190
- Position: DB
- College: Barton College
- Twitter: @Shelovesjordans
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
- I don’t really have a hometown due to being a military brat, but my favorite place to eat was in Germany called the stables. Got to have a great meal and a horse show all at once.
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- My high motor. I’m all over the field and always give 110 percent when I’m out there.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
- Paying off my parent’s debt and getting them a house. They’ve done so much for me in my life and they deserve it.
What has been your biggest failure?
- I wouldn’t necessarily say a failure but letting my GPA drop drastically during my freshman year of college.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- I am a role model and like a big brother figure for them. They know they can always count on me no matter what.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
- It would be impossible to single out one player. All my brothers work hard day and night. We are hungry for success.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
- My childhood nickname was Bubba.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- My degree is in Sports Management and I hope to become a sports agent.
What is your coolest life moment?
- I would say probably going on a cruise last summer. It was one of the best moments of my life and full of fun events.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
- You got it bad- Usher
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- Michael B Jordan. I feel like he does a great job in every movie he’s in and provides great emotion which Is something I do as well.
Who is your favorite football team?
- The Carolina Panthers! Keep Pounding!
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- I Fear No Man, I Fear God.
What is your biggest fear?
- Not achieving the high expectations I have for my life. I want and crave success whether that’s in football or in the classroom.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Darius Slay. Top 5 corner in the NFL and doesn’t get the respect he deserves.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- It all starts with the music playlist. Then pray for a safe and successful game.
Do you have any hobbies?
- I love working out and occasionally running a couple of games of basketball.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
- Minkah Fitzpatrick
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My best friend Ronald Chino Willams taught me so many valuable lessons in life and told me if you have a dream to chase it and never give up. It was really hard losing him.
What motivates you to work hard?
- I want my family to never have to worry again. I want to create a family legacy that holds weight in its name.