- Name: Jonathan Roebuck
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 200
- Position: CornerBack
- College: Concord University
- Twitter: @Roe24Boogie
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
- Ruth Chris
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- Ability to break on the ball and make plays.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
- Buy my parents a house
What has been your biggest failure?
- My biggest failure I think has been my grades. Coming out of high school I didn’t have the best grades & now becoming more of an influence on younger kids. Grades are the most important thing.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- Athleticism and Intensity
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
- Dwain Porterfield, his work ethic is incredible.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
- Sherpa, my sister started calling me that when I was a baby.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- Tourism Management with an emphasis in Sports management. Manage a professional team in any sport. If not manage, then become a sports performance trainer & coach at the high school level.
What is your coolest life moment?
- My coolest life moment was Graduating from college. It meant so much to me. All the late nights of doing homework and studying for tests finally paid off.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
- Marvins Room by Drake
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- Denzel Washington
Who is your favorite football team?
- New York Giants
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- Warning: Toxic
What is your biggest fear?
- Falling off a cliff
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Darius Slay
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- Wake up. Pray. I eat breakfast with the team. Go back to my room and take a 45-minute nap. Listen to music. Go to the training room then I’ll go out to the field before official warm-ups and do drills.
Do you have any hobbies?
- I like to play video games and go fishing.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
- Marshon Lattimore
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My cousin/trainer Greg Fenner, he’s been training me since I was a kid. He was my DBs coach in highschool. He’s taught me lessons throughout life about being a man, and what to do vs what not to do. He’s the reason why I’m here I am today.
What motivates you to work hard?
- My Mom. She’s my motivation to work hard. She’s been there from the start and has always pushed me to be Better than I already am.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Breaking: Bears poach DT Daniel McCullers from the Steelers practice squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/daniel… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Did You See This:Put some respect on these names. Three QB’s that deserve more love nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/respec… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 23, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- Did You See This:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Jimmy Strickland, Long Snapper nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/jimmy-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Caleb Green, Athlete nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/caleb-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago