- Name: Jacquez Hall
- Position: Running Back
- Height: 5′ 6″
- Weight: 185 lbs
- College: Iowa Wesleyan
- Twitter: @_JacquezHall
1.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- My favorite moments from football is sharing the wins and loses with my teammates. Sharing the celebrations and uplifting one another after a lose.
2.What do you do for fun?
- For fun I mainly go to the gym and spend time with my closest friends no matter what we are getting into. It could be paintball, bowling or even swimming on a summer day.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- It’s always Heart Over Height when it comes to the field. I will not be defeated no matter what size you are.
4.What is your favorite workout?
- My favorite workout is the bench press.
5. How has your experience as an Iowa Wesleyan Tigers football player been?
- It’s been amazing. As a player, as a student, and as a person. I’d never thought I’d love another city besides Memphis.
6. If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- JAMAICA, I have a high interest in the Rastafarian lifestyle and where else would you get a better Rasta experience than Jamaica.
7.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- My show would be called “Unexpected” why because growing up in Memphis they either think you’re gangbanging or working at fedex.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- It runs in the family. Once I was exposed to the sport I knew for a fact football was the sport I wanted to play.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
9.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
- “You’re Too Small” “You’re Not Fast Enough”, something that broke me down growing up but I kept my head high and moved forward. I’ve gotten bigger and I’ve gotten faster.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- Me.. I bring smiles to everyone around me. I’m THE hype man. Giving positive vibes to anyone I come in contact with, uplifting their spirit. On top of that I’m a ball player so ima give my soul to the game at 1000%… with a smile.
11.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
- When I make it to the NFL, my biggest focus will be learning. Growing and developing. Everything else will come afterwards.
12.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Ray Lewis and Earl Campbell. They both inspire me in a way. From the Dawg and motivation that Ray Lewis gives to the way that Earl Campbell use to get busy on the field.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for September 28, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Last Chance:Comeback Player of the Year? Aldon Smith leads the NFL in sacks after week 3 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/aldon-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 28, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Breaking: Colts worked out former LSU standout LB Michael Divinity nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/michae… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/yUaGbUE5it
about 42 mins ago
- Last Chance:Can we give Bears head coach Matt Nagy some damn LOVE? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/matt-n… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/kLPnq9yazH
about 47 mins ago