- Name: Eric Ostrow
- Height: 6’3 1/2
- Weight: 295
- Position: OL
- College: Shepherd University
- Twitter: @Ericanderr
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• High effort for the entire play and sharp technique
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Buy my mom and dad a house on the beach
What has been your biggest failure?
• Injuring my foot in Summer practice my Sophomore year, which caused me to miss the season opener which we ended up losing
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I would hope they consider my drive to push the offensive line unit to be the best we can be to be my best attribute
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• We have a lot of hard workers on the team but i have to give a shout out to Kyle Smith because he always pushes me and is down to get extra reps and work in after practice to perfect our technique
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Currently in the MBA program and if football wasnt a possibility my dream job would be to own my own company
What is your coolest life moment?
• Winning back to back high school state championships with my brother and the rest of my teammates
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• “Im bringing Sexy Back” – Justin Timberlake
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• I’ve been told I resemble Channing Tatum so id have to choose him
Who is your favorite football team?
• Shepherd Rams, but my favorite pro team is the Ravens
What is your biggest fear?
• Letting my teammates down, Being an offense linemen means if you fail to do your job it can result in getting one of your teammates injured so I always play my hardest to make sure that doesn’t happen.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Devin Phelps, WR Arizona Cardinals
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Drive my roommates to breakfast, eat light and study the game plan until its time to play
Do you have any hobbies?
• Watching Sports, and spending time with friends and family
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Ali Marpet from Tampa Bay, we are both small school players who play until the echo of the whistle
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My father as well as any coach who has worked with me in the past because they have all taught me different things I am able to apply every day
What motivates you to work hard?
• My friends, family, and former/current teammates. I play for them and know if I dont go my hardest I know I’m letting someone down