- Name: Wendell BIng
- Height: 6’3
- Weight: 300
- Position: DT
- College: Benedict College
- Twitter: @sackedby50
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- I’m very explosive, quick and strong
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
- Take care of my mom and grandmother
What has been your biggest failure?
- I’d have to say I don’t have any because I look at everything at a greater opportunity.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- I’m very disciplined and work hard
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
- Has to be my guy Davon , haven’t met a guy like him yet!
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
- Woo or Bing
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- My dream Job is being a head football coach at the highest level.
What is your coolest life moment?
- The coolest moment of my life is watching my sons grow up and guiding them towards a bright future.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
- The Greatest by Rod Wave
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- 50 Cent
Who is your favorite football team?
- The Philadelphia Eagles
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- Explosive and Destructive
What is your biggest fear?
- Honestly I don’t fear anything
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Have to say Brandon Graham
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- Wake up, Pray and gives thanks to god, do my morning routine, eat a heavy breakfast (depending on the game time), arrive at the stadium with the guys, walk the field, pray one last time, put my headphones in and I vibe out until game time.
Do you have any hobbies?
- I’m a huge fan of call of duty
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
- Fletcher Cox
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My Grandfather, because he was my greatest example of hard work and dedication.
What motivates you to work hard?
- Being a Father of 2 young men and growing up in a tough situation