- Name: Trea L. Esene Samifua
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 295
- Position: DT
- College: University of Dubuque
- Twitter: @treasmoov
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city? Zippy’s Restaurant
• Zippy’s Restaurant
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• A good get off and a nice punch off the ball.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Make sure my loved ones is taken care of and my mama a house.
What has been your biggest failure?
• Not being able to spend more time with the loved ones that I lost in my life.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Being a good teammate & having a good punch off the ball.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Everyone on my team works hard & I got a lot of respect & love for them!
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• “UCE” means brother or bro in Samoan.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My dream job is to become a football coach one day so I could give back the knowledge I learned about football.
What is your coolest life moment?
• Winning a state championship my Juinor year in high school.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Tennessee Whiskey
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• The Rock
Who is your favorite football team?
• New Orleans Saints
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• “The marathon continues”
What is your biggest fear?
• Losing my Mom.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Drew Brees
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Definitely a prayer before every game & listening to reggae music.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Playing Madden & lifting weights
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Aaron Donald because he has a great get off and he is very strong for his size.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My uncle Levi Jr Esene, he was my mentor and I wanted to be just like him when I grew up because he made it to the NFL and was a very humble person. #RIP
What motivates you to work hard?
• My loved ones who passed away & my mom because I want to give back everything they sacrificed for me and our family.
Follow Us on Facebook