- DB Dev Lamour, Buffalo – Lamour was a star receiver in Canada being recruited by the likes of Minnesota, even paying the Gophers a visit in the summer of 2014, but UB offered him first and Lamour jumped on the scholarship opportunity. He converted to defensive back.
- FB Liam O’Brien, Saint Mary’s – O’Brien was a quarterback from when he started playing football at age 13 to the end of his high school career. He committed to Simon Fraser after graduation but was converted to tight end during training camp. The converted quarterback will contribute in several ways at the pro level, including fullback, H-back, tight end, and on special teams.
- DB Nolan Putt, McMaster – Played boundary cornerback with the Marauders but should contribute as a safety and special teamer in the CFL. He was a solid player and his film is special.
- DB Matt McConnell, Saint Mary’s – Matt McConnell has the size and physicality teams covet. I think he super underrated and would be a great player in the CFL.
- DL Gabe Dansereau, Merrimack – Dansereau is a bit undersized to play defensive tackle at six-foot, 265 pounds but had a nice showing at the CGS Small School Showcase.
Follow Us on Facebook