The Baltimore Ravens are already a stacked team and get this, they have a little help from the league this year.
B-More will travel less than every team in the NFL in 2020, and it will be the fewest miles traveled from any team in the past four years.
The birds will only travel west one time the entire season. In other words, the Ravens will only travel to Houston in week 2 to take on the Texans.
According to ESPN Stats, they will only travel 6,310 miles this year.
Coming off a league best 14-2 regular season they will have the NFL’s “easiest” strength of schedule in 2020.
According to Baltimore’s website,
In 2019, the Ravens faced teams with a combined 2018 record of 110-97-1 (.529 winning percentage), which included six teams that made the playoffs.
Baltimore’s schedule in 2020 is a lot easier. They are slated to face a schedule of opponents with a combined 2019 record of 96-112 (.438 winning percentage), with five that made the playoffs.
Ravens are pegged as Super Bowl contenders already by many, and have great odds to win it all at +225. Interestingly enough, the only other team with better odds is the Chiefs, but the Chiefs do not have the blessing from the league like the Ravens do in 2020. Therefore, expect Baltimore to make a deep run in 2020.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Shemar Jean-Charles, DB, Appalachian State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/shemar… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- ICYMI:Getting to Know NFL Draft Prospect: Nick Broeker, LT, Ole Miss nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nick-b… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/wfTOpZ9woN
about 42 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: DeVonta Smith surgery update | Heisman winner needed two surgeries on his hand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFLHeads Draft Prospect Interview: Jeremy Bell, CB, University of Charleston nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/jeremy… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Adam Mannie, SS/LB, Missouri Southern University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/adam-m…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago