- Name: Paul Reeves
- Height: 5’10
- Weight: 193
- Position: DB
- College: University of Arkansas Pine-Bluff
- Twitter: @_paulreeves_
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• The best restaurant in my hometown is Di’s diner
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• When breaking down my film, I think what will stick out is how fast I play, my tackling abilities and my IQ
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• If I won the Lotto, The first thing I would probably do is pay off the debt of my church.
What has been your biggest failure?
• Any failure is a big failure in my eyes, so all of them.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I always get praised for having a high Football IQ, so probably my IQ.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Me, of course lol
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• I’ve had several but My father always called me Paulallcleats lol
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My degree is in health and wellness, I hope to be a physical Therapist if football doesn’t work for me.
What is your coolest life moment?
• My coolest life moment was when I was in LA
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• I would sing NoCap – Blind nights
Check out other interviews and articles on players from UAPB
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• I would pick Derek Luke
Who is your favorite football team?
• Growing up my favorite was the Saints but now I enjoy watching every team.
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• My label would say “Be cautious when approaching”
What is your biggest fear?
• God is my only fear
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Chris Harris Jr. In my opinion
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• First, I pray in the middle of the field to keep my mind in better shape than my body, I stretch, and then I listen to music until it’s time for warmups.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Working out, playing Madden, sometimes I meditate
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• I wouldn’t compare myself to anyone
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Father, he taught me the game, he helped me realize the importance of determination, confidence, swagger, and fearlessness. Not only in football but in life as well.
What motivates you to work hard?
• What motivates me the most is my family and the kids that see me as their hero back home, knowing that I give them hope is everything to me.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for May 4, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for May 4, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Peterson Apollon, Wide Receiver nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/peters… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:DO NOT TRADE FOR AARON RODGERS nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/aaron-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/hBKQOmC8wC
about 3 hours ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for May 4, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/transa… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago