- Name: Markez Boykin
- Height: 6’4’
- Weight: 195
- Position: Outside wide receiver/slot
- College: Fort Lewis College
- Twitter: @boykinmarkez
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
- Juice Sea Food
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- My speed
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
- To get my family out of debt
What has been your biggest failure?
- Not taking school seriously in high school
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- I am hard worker and having a good personality
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
- We got a lot but the two I would say are Braylan Davis, and Loernzo Tanner
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
- Slim and Kez
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- My degree is Exercise Science and health Promotion. If I don’t make it I would like to open up a gym.
What is your coolest life moment?
- Signing my LOI to play college ball
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
- NBA Youngboy, Untouchable
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- Marlo Wayne
Who is your favorite football team?
- Greenbay Packers
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- It would say “K for nothing, coming for it all”
What is your biggest fear?
- Not being successful, and not being able to take care of my family
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Haha Clinton-Dix
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- I wake up at 7 depending what time game day is, I pray, I listen to 5 gospel songs, then I get in shower listening to NBA Youngboy and Rod wave , then I go to wherever we are suppose to meet, walk the field with music, walk back in get cleats on and gloves , get some catches in around 50 to 60, warm my legs up, and lastly eat a candy before the game.
Do you have any hobbies?
- I be playing madden
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
- I compare myself too AJ Green because I feel like we both are deep threats type of guys, we have speed and can run other routes,
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My biggest influence is my family, they always push me to do my best and do better, and always saying not to dictate your future before you, and to dictate my own path.
What motivates you to work hard?
- The ability to take care of my family in the future.