- Name: Kader Kohou
- Height: 5’11”
- Weight: 190 lbs
- Position: DB
- College: Texas A&M-Commerce
- Twitter: @amg_ben8
Tell us about your university/college. Are you involved in any other activities or organizations other than football? What was your major/minor?
I am majoring in marketing and business. I plan on getting my masters
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
My teammates would say my best quality is my work ethic and dedication to the game.
What kind of role do you see yourself in on the team? What scheme and/or position suits your skill set?
My role on the team is a leader by example. I am not the most vocal but I lead by example. I can fit in any scheme but my strong point is my ability to play straight man play after play. I have played all 3 secondary positions in my career and also returned kicks and punts.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
The best player I ever played against was our tight end and receiver in 2017 Vincent Hobbs and Darrion Landry
Which one of your teammates impresses you the most?
Our team is full of impressive guys but Dominique Ramsey and Amon Simon stand out the most to me because of their work ethic and dedication to the sport.
Describe a time in your life when you were able to overcome a struggle
I moved to America from Africa when I was 9, the whole move was a big step because there was such a big cultural difference. My first language is French so learning English was hard too.
If you didn’t play football, what other sport would you play?
If I didn’t play football I would most likely be playing basketball or running track.
What is something that you are most proud of? What would you say is your biggest achievement?
My biggest accomplishment will be graduating college this summer. Winning a national championship was pretty cool also.
Describe one of the most memorable plays of your collegiate career.
The most memorable play to me is getting an interception to start the playoff game off against Tarleton my sophomore year. I felt like that set the tone for our defense.
Do you have a favorite athlete or professional team? Is there a player that you model your game after?
My favorite athlete is Michael Jordan because of his work ethic.
Who is your favorite music artist? What gets you pumped before a game?
My favorite artist changes from time to time but right now it’s Rylo Rodriguez. I have to listen to “aint heard bout you” by G Herbo and Lil Bibby before every game
What is your favorite comfort food?
My favorite comfort food is chicken.
Do you have a favorite movie or actor?
My favorite movie is Paid In Full
What do you do in your spare time? Do you have any hobbies?
In my spare time I like playing video games and chilling with friends.
Who or what motivates you the most?
My parents motivate me the most because they came from nothing to us living comfortably. The fear of being broke and average motivate me also.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:From Dud To Stud, Part 2 | 15 NFL players that should crush it in 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/dud-to… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago
- Did You See This:Jake Funk, RB, Maryland | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/jake-f… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Did You See This:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Collin Hill, QB, South Carolina nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/collin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Did You See This:Youngstown State coach suspended after he blatantly hit UNI playmaker Quan Hampton on the sideline… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ethan Tucky, OLB, University of Cincinnati nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/ethan-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago