• Name: Josh Caldwell
• Height: 6’0
• Weight: 175
• Position: CB
• College: UTEP
• Twitter: @Kingjossh
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• My ability to change direction, physicality and most importantly my competitiveness
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Invest in stocks and real estate
What has been your biggest failure?
• I have not had a major moment that stands out of me failing in my life, but I do feel like I failed as a leader this past season because I did not push my team enough to progress each game to have better outcomes in our performance along with the score of the game.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My work ethic and footwork
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• It would have to be my guy Justin “Compton JG” Garrett
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• I am majoring in a Multidisciplinary degree. If I am not granted the opportunity to make it as a football player, I would choose to become a firefighter and work my way up to ultimately become the chief of a station.
What is your coolest life moment?
• Being blessed with the opportunity to play at the division one level
Check out all of our NFL Draft Prospect Interviews on Draft Diamonds
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Either NFL JT- “Free Dez” or Khyree Palm – “Blame it”
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Easy Call Will Smith
Who is your favorite football team?
• The Ravens Big Truss
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Locked and Loaded
What is your biggest fear?
• FEAR NONE
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Nik Needham
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Wake up in the morning listening to Nipsey Hussle “Real Big”, then we go through all game-day meetings. On our way to the game, I listen to all ratchet music to keep me turned up.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Working out to perfect my craft
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Can’t single out one person everyone plays a role but most importantly my parents and my group of friends. My parents have encouraged me to put the same amount of my effort into school as I do with football which will open up more opportunities for me. My friends have supported me throughout my football career to rise to my fullest potential by believing in me and pushing me
What motivates you to work hard?
• My parents the work they put in to get me here also the doubters proving them wrong “Doubt Breed Darkness”