- Name: Jordan Harris
- Height: 6’4”
- Weight: 315 lbs
- Position: OG
- College: Furman University
- Twitter: @JayBoHarris
Tell us about your university/college. Did you participate in any other activities or campus organizations other than football?
I did PA announcing for the other sports teams during our offseason. I also participated in some community service through FCA, football, and summer internships.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
I think they would say my work ethic. I try to lead by example and work as hard as possible.
What kind of role do you see yourself in on the team? What scheme and/or position suits your skill set?
I am a senior so I will need to be consistent in my habits and performance on the field. I just want to be another positive influence in a great locker room with a great group of guys. I think I am an adept pass-blocker and I get movement in the run game. I believe I can fit any sort of scheme and do what is asked of me at a high level.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
Which one of your teammates impresses you the most?
Describe a time in your life when you were able to overcome a struggle.
I had a season-ending injury in 2017 and I switched to offensive line in the offseason after that. I had to consistently attack rehab and learn a new position quickly in order to help the team next season.
If you didn’t play football, what other sport would you play?
Check NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What is something that you are most proud of? What would you say is your biggest achievement?
I am really proud of being a student-athlete at Furman. Playing for a proud football program with high expectations annually while meeting the schools academic expectations is something I take very seriously. My biggest achievement is being a part of the 2018 SoCon Championship team.
Describe one of the most memorable plays of your collegiate career.
My favorite play is pushing my quarterback, Darren Grainger, into the endzone against Charleston Southern. Initially, he stood up but me and Reed Kroeber helped him get through. There is a great picture somewhere of that play. I’ll probably get it framed someday.
Do you have a favorite athlete or professional team? Is there a player that you model your game after?
My favorite athlete is Tim Duncan. I watch a lot of football players but I focus a lot on Marshal Yanda and Zack Martin.
Who is your favorite music artist? What gets you pumped before a game?
I don’t really listen to music before the game.
What is your favorite comfort food?
Mac & Cheese
Do you have a favorite movie or actor?
Who or what motivates you the most?
Both my family and reaching my full potential motivate me the most.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Dicaprio Bootle, DB, Nebraska nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/dicapr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/74LGSUiFjh
about 27 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Dwayne Johnson Jr, DB, San Diego State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/dwayne…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Gunnar Vogel, OT, Northwestern University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/gunnar… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Here is @DamondTalbot final Mock Draft of the year, Let him have it! twitter.com/draftdiamonds/…
about 37 mins ago
- NFL Draft Diamonds Mock Draft 5.0 | Which player will the Bengals select at 5 overall? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/mock-d… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago