- Name: Jeff Thomas
- Height: 5’9 3/4
- Weight: 187
- Position: CB/Nickel/ SS
- College: Notre Dame College
- Twitter: @_LBJeff3
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
•The best restaurant in my hometown would have to be Edgar’s Restaurant on Goodpark Golf Course. A close second would be Swensons.
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• The ability for me to track the ball and play at a high level. My speed and physicality will definitely be a point of emphasis. My ability to secure and finish plays whether it is tackling or playing through the ball in coverage, along with playing in the box or open space.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• I would first give my family financial freedom and create generational wealth.
What has been your biggest failure?
•The lack of seriousness in my academics in high school.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say that I am a lead by example type of guy.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• I would have to say Jaleel McGlaughlin. His work ethic is unmatched and it shows.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Yes, a couple. During youth football, I was nicknamed by my Uncle Steve-JPain. Then in college, it was changed to Jefe.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My degree is in Sports Management with a double minor in Exercise Science and Coaching. My dream job if not a football player is to be a physical therapist specializing in working with athletes.
What is your coolest life moment?
• While I believe I have been blessed my whole life, winning back to back conference rings would be my coolest moment along with meeting my childhood idol Lebron James coming in at a close second.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
•I would sing Bad and Boujee or Bop by Da Baby.
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
•Kevin Hart to show my personality.
Who is your favorite football team?
•The Baltimore Ravens
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
•WARNING: BEWARE OF THE DOG
What is your biggest fear?
•Falling short of achieving my dreams.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
•Kenny Moore because he is a smaller guy from a DII program but is very disruptive to different offenses.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I wake up, pray, play some music, eat a light breakfast, never get too high nor too low- I stay in the middle, relax, stretch and game on!
Do you have any hobbies?
• I like fishing, playing PlayStation with friends and working out?
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
•I would compare myself to Kenny Moore or Tyrann Mathieu. Two guys that aren’t the biggest but play fast and physical with a lot of heart. It is hard for players like that to go unnoticed.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My parents are my biggest influence. They have always been there for me at every event or anything that my name was involved in, they were there. They haven’t missed a beat and are my number one support system.
What motivates you to work hard?
•I have always been a hard worker. When I was younger, I was the smallest kid wherever I played and it required me to work twice as hard… always earned, never given.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds