- Name: Jadarius Byrd
- Height: 5’10
- Weight: 180
- Position: DB
- College: Texas Wesleyan University
- Twitter: @Byrd_noflyzone
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• I like to eat at Potter House
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• A Wide Receivers release when running different routes
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Buy a house for my family
What has been your biggest failure?
• Not living up to my full potential
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I’m a competitor, always want to compete and get better in everything I do.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• A lot of guys go above and beyond but I would say Tyler pulling, he always is trying to perfect his craft
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Everyone just call me by my last name ( Byrd ) or JB
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My degree plan is in liberal studies and if I don’t make it as a professional football player coaching would be my dream job
What is your coolest life moment?
• When I was receiving offers out of juco It was pretty cool because I know I had worked for them.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Kodak Black – Skrilla
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Kevin Hart
Who is your favorite football team?
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Proceed with caution
Check out other Prospect Interviews from players at Texas Wesleyan
What is your biggest fear?
• Letting my family down
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Marcus Peters
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I wake up and visualize myself making plays in the game throughout the day, playing different scenarios and coverages over and over, until the last 2 hours before the game where I listen to music.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I like playing video games on my down time
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Darrelle Revis, he’s a short physical guy who will lock up your best Receiver and I feel like my game mirrors his.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother, just because she had my back through everything I’ve battled in life and has still been my #1 fan since Day 1.
What motivates you to work hard?
• Just knowing that in a Year my families whole life will change for the better, and we won’t have to worry about anymore struggles in life.