DJ Law was one of the most talented running backs in the State of Florida at one point. The former Haines City, Florida native was a beast coming out of high school, but had an interesting time making his decision to play at college.
He originally committed to Ole Miss, then the next day switched it up to Utah. Then he ended up signing at East Mississippi Community College where he had a solid career in two seasons rushing for 1,158 yards.
Law was on the first “Last Chance U” when he played at East Mississippi Community College.
Law would eventually sign with Alabama-Birmingham and was named a starter before injuring his knee and was benched for the entire season. He then dropped out of UAB after not maintaining his academic eligibility.
Law was arrested for being out past curfew and having alcohol in his car. Remember back in 2018, Law was charged with two counts of domestic violence with aggravated assault and aggravated cruelty to animals, theft of a motor vehicle, aggravated kidnapping and violation of an order of protection.
Law was violating the charges from 2018 by being out late and having alcohol in his vehicle.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: David Johnson Injury Update, When will he return from concussion protocol?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 27, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Justin Henderson, RB, Louisiana Tech nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/justin…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Vanderbilt’s kicker this week will be Sarah Fuller! The first woman to participate in a Power 5 football game… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- Last Chance:Zach Davidson Scouting Report | 2021 NFL Draft | Central Missouri TE nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/zach-d… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago