- Name: Clay Branton III
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 210
- Position: SS/Rover
- College: Arizona Christian University
- Twitter: @Kingbranton
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• Always around the ball, aggressive, good play and route recognition, good open field tackling
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Invest in a business and then buy my mom a house
What has been your biggest failure?
• Not winning a state championship
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Instincts, communication abilities
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Art Hayes
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Family/Marriage, Family and marriage counselor/life mentor for all ages
What is your coolest life moment?
• Cliff diving
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Put that woman first – Jaheim
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Denzel Washington
Who is your favorite football team?
• New Orleans Saints
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Warning: Stay out of my way
What is your biggest fear?
• Losing family, letting my family down
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Levi Wallace (Buffalo Bills)
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Wake up, Eat breakfast with a blue Gatorade head to the field house get taped, stretch, put my AirPods in and listen to music while I warm up. Right before the game I eat skittles or starburst
Do you have any hobbies?
• Sneakers, training, waves
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• I don’t really compare my self to anyone because I have my own unique style of play but I think tyrann mathieu is someone I try to model my game after
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My mom, she raised me and my 3 siblings on her own and never quit, I think that’s what I’ve learned is to never quit.
What motivates you to work hard?
•People that I’ve lost, my family, seeing my grandparents and mother proud.
Follow Us on Facebook