Hello, I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL and CFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read this interview with Christian Caviness. Make sure you follow him on Twitter at @TrukStick28
1.What do you do for fun?
Hang out with my pet dogs, relax write poetry, play Xbox be a homebody pretty much. Always putting in extra work only 24 hours to be great need to use every hour.
2. Who do you model your game after?
Adrian Peterson I love his vision the way he runs with his explosiveness he is a back I’ve watched for years from his high school time all through college and his career in the NFL before every game I watch his career highlights his work ethic is something I try to challenge each day.
3. What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
Run Fast, Run heavy, Run Hard, don’t look back don’t let one man stop you, don’t stop pushing the pile don’t ever stop your legs always have you QBs back and most of all Live for the next play.
4. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
Walter Payton hands down I would love to pick his mind on the game, as well as training with him he the greatest and I truly would love that experience he single handily lead his offense for 10+ years and didn’t loose a step doing it that is something I admire his leadership stands out too me he isn’t a me guy he is a we guy and that’s a player and person I hope to be.
5. If you were on an island and could only have three things which three things would you have?
Football training equipment, Xbox an My Lady.
6. What is your favorite dinner?
Honey lemon grill salmon with steamed brussels an sautéed mushrooms over jasmine rice.
7.Who is your favorite musical artist?
Favorite of all time is Sam Cooke anytime of day Sam Cooke is playing he just knows what to say how to say it I love when music has a message or a feeling.
8. What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
Growing up I had a real tough life no family or friends football gave me a outlet it gave me stability and a distance family in football it gave me discipline it gave me drive football granted me the ability to go to school see places most of all it helped me inspire knowing that I can bring joy to someone but just playing this game made me want to be a player even more yet the biggest go is 18,653 yards all time record I truly feel if given the opportunity I can crack it.
9. What is your favorite TV show?
Ed edd an eddy I’m a big kid at heart love cartoons and won’t ever stop.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
Quietest hardest worker out, a reliable player trustworthy player, a team player first, I’m first in and last out I’m watching film making adjustments attacking whatever is asked and doing being whatever is asked of me, being a role model in the community I will be a teammate on and off the field I’m very determined and driven to be the greatest whatever I can do to be a asset to which ever organization that sees fit I will give you everything and more.
11. If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
It would have Brazil hot all year round could train as much as possible great culture and most of all the view of Brazil has so much beauty I could gaze all day from the top of mountain.
12. If you were an animal which animal would you be and why?
Panther because I don’t speak or say much I’m very personal I’m always off doing something but when it’s my time to show I won’t disappoint I will show you and show out.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Police arrest Georgetown WR Dijon Williams in connection to a first-degree murder in DC nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/dijon-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Week 3 Recap: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Baltimore Ravens ift.tt/2Gd5aI1
about 34 mins ago
- ICYMI:Predicting the Stat Line of North Dakota State QB Trey Lance in his final game nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/north-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 29, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- This is a great piece by our newest contributor @TheNewAthlete go follow him and learn more about working out and h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago