- Name: Caleb Bynum
- Height: 6030
- Weight: 225
- Position: Linebacker
- College: North Greenville University
- Twitter: @JustScoreMaine
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• I don’t really have a favorite restaurant in my hometown. Due to our town being so small, there isn’t as much as variety. Put if I choose one, it will be Zaxbys.
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• When I break down my film, I see that I have a knack to get to the ball. I can use my hands very well to get off blocks. Am able to blitz and be versatile at LB.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• A very cliche answer ,but I would definitely give to charity’s and people in need. God blessed me by having me win the lotto, so I should sow my seed and give back
What has been your biggest failure?
• Getting complacent or comfortable in the position I was in.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I think my teammates will say I’m energetic and always bring my teammates up. I know they will say I’m a big motivator. Love all my teammates. Treat everybody the same on the team.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• I think our team as a whole, puts in crazy work. My team has worked crazy hard this year. But I would say Myself.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• I don’t really have a nickname. People call me by my last name a lot of that counts.
NFL Draft Diamonds Small School Rankings
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• I have a degree in Sports Management business emphasizes. I have a lot of options other than football. I want to work in the weight room after I’m done. Throughout the years I have feel in love with the grind. I also, would like to work for a Sports Faculty, for example Upward. Would love to be a Faculty Manager or Supervisor of some sort.
What is your coolest life moment?
• Getting my first start in a college game. Being a former walk-on, it was a blessing to be able to start a couple games last year. It took a lot of hard work to get where I’m at today.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• I would definitely sing some sort of Drake. Drake is my favorite artist ever.
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• I would have to go with Will Smith. He’s my favor actor.
Who is your favorite football team?
• Philly Eagles. Bleed Green till I die.
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• I’m giving 100 percent every play so you better come with it.
What is your biggest fear?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Darius Leonard, I don’t think he gets the respect he deserves. He led the NFL in tackles his rookie year and didn’t make the pro bowl. He’s my favorite linebacker and watch film on him everyday to learn his moves and adjustments
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• After a pre-game meal my routine starts. I go straight to the weight room. I stretch and get loosened up. Occasionally, my defensive line Coach will do a few curls with me. After, I might watch a little bit more film, and after I’ll take a cold shower to get refreshed. I will sit in the locker room listen to some music, before you know it it’s time to get dressed. Before I get dressed, I always pray.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I love working out, playing video games and I play the drums.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• I would say Isaiah Simmons or Darius Leonard. Both having long arms and long frame are able to get off blocks easier. Can cover wide outs and running backs, and have a knack to the ball. I think I can make an impact as they have.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• I would have to say my Father. Being able to see him provide for my family throughout the years. Never messed a game, always supported me. I want to be a Father like Him when I have kids one day.
What motivates you to work hard?
• Doubters, people that tell I can’t achieve something. I have been doubted my whole life and drove me to be the man and player I am today.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Did You See This:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Oregon State CB Nahshon Wright nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nahsho… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Last Chance:Report: Cowboys Strength and Conditioning Coach Markus Paul is in the hospital he has not passed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago