- Name: Bob Jonjo Jr
- Height: 6”3
- Weight: 215
- Position: Outside Linebacker/ Strong Safety
- College: Morgan State University
- Twitter: @chasebagjonjo
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
- Chipotle Lol they know.
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- I like to watch for tendencies and alignment by receivers and tight ends. I also see body language and how offensive lineman show you want they are going to do simply off their body language and the way they are positioned.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
- The first thing I would do is Thank God for blessing me with the money. Then I would give back to my family and friends.
What has been your biggest failure?
- My biggest failure has been to not have the junior season I wanted to have last year.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- They would say my work ethic. I’m always trying to find ways to get better physically and mentally.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
- We all work hard no questions, but a guy I would say catches my eye is my dawg Wesley Wolfork.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
- In my junior year of High school I had a fade like Boobie miles and my dawg Neven called me Boobie. Since then the name has stuck with me.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- My degree will be in applied liberal arts and if I don’t make I would like to be a Coach.
What is your coolest life moment?
- Seeing my Mom’s joy when I graduated high school after people told me I wouldn’t.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- Denzel Washington
Who is your favorite football team?
- Unfortunately the Jets
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- Proceed with caution
What is your biggest fear?
- To not do everything I said I would.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Malcolm Jenkins. His versatility and value to a Defense is unbelievable and only a few can do what he does.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- I say a prayer to God. Then I just vibe out and listen to music until it’s time to play ball. Nothing too crazy.
Do you have any hobbies?
- Not really. I just like to chill and play videos games
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
- Playing style I would compare my self to versatile players but specifically Malcolm Jenkins.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- God and My mother. God because he’s lead me to success and put me in the best situations when I’m in need. And My mother because she has always been by my side.
What motivates you to work hard?
- My mother motivates me to work a hard because I want to be able to change her life for the better and I would say myself because I want to show my self that I’m the best at what I do and I want to motivate people in my area and worldwide that were in a position I was in.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds