A police report from Miramar, Florida shows that two NFL players Deandre Baker the former 2019 first-round pick of the New York Giants and Seahawks cornerback Quinton Dunbar are both facing charges after an armed robbery.
According to reports, Deandre Baker the former Georgia standout is facing 4 charges of armed robbery and 4 charges of aggravated assault with a firearm.
Seattle Seahawks corner Quinton Dunbar is facing 4 counts of armed robbery, according to TMZ Sports.
The story sounds almost fake when you read it. The two players were reportedly at a party when an argument broke out. Baker reportedly goes full-blown Scarface by flipping the table and pulling out a semi-automatic weapon. The two players reportedly began robbing the people at the house. Stealing their Rolexes and money. Then a third man wearing a mask reportedly was told to shoot someone when they walked in.
Get this, the players then reportedly jumped into Lamborghini, a Mercedes-Benz and a BMW and rode off into the sunset.
The men were reportedly gambling, but this sounds almost like it was fabricated. You can read all the details here.
Neither have been arrested yet, but charges have been filed and the two players are expected to turn themselves in. I am willing to bet this is bull, just my hunch.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for July 8, 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/8cuVWk0g0d
about 34 mins ago
- NFL Draft Diamonds owner Damond Talbot releases Faith-Based Fiction Suspense Novel “Prevailed” - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/04/prevai…
about 38 mins ago
- Did You See This:Family of HS Football player Amani Kildea who was found hanging from a tree in NJ needs our help… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for July 8, 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/I2fhrFLfrn
about 42 mins ago
- Report: The Ivy League has canceled fall sports, No sports will be played until after January 1st… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago