- Name: Nick Wildberger
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 235
- Position: Long Snapper
- College: University of Houston
- Twitter: @nickrey23
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from San Antonio, Texas. There’s always something to do in the city, my all time favorite thing to do is go ride roller coaster at Fiesta Texas.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and Conditioning: First and foremost, you have to be physically strong. This is a mans sport, and you have to train like a man in order to get on the field. You have to be quick, and have plenty of oxygen in your lungs to run down the field.
•Film Study: Watching film is key. You have to know what you need to do, and you need to know what your opponent’s tendencies are.
•Practice: Lastly, but still important practice. After the weights and film study you need to execute your craft. Get everyone of your fibers on the same page so it can become muscle memory. When you’re in the battle your mind can go blank but your muscles will know what to do because of practice.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about not being the best version of my myself. I know my capabilities, and what my potential is
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed to make the basketball team when I was younger so I trained my tail off tried out the following year and made A team.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates say that execution is my best quality. I’m always working on doing my job the best I possibly can.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best punt returner I’ve ever played against was CeeDee Lamb. His athleticism is on another level.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• After football, I want to pursue coaching. Whether it be college, or high school.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, desk, and then car in that order.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• 3 strangers. 3 is greater than 1. Just because they’re strangers to me, they’re someone else everything.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would love to be the main character on the movie Limitless. Imagine taking one pill and being able to use 100% of your brain!?
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My junior year in highschool I tore my ACL in the 2nd round of playoffs. Had surgery and went through the rehabilitation process. It taught me a lot about myself, and I came back even stronger for my senior year.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Well, growning up I moved schools A LOT. My last name is pretty funny and almost all the kids would make fun of me for it.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My last two game my senior year I was team captain. I know that’s not game play, but being in the middle of the field representing my team is a feeling like no other.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Future- Last breath
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I’m a very good listener. I pay attention to every little detail when told what to do without question.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My cousin FunFun. He passed away recently and I would give anything to talk/hug him one more time.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• I would name my dance club “switch foot”
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• EVERY SINGLE LONG SNAPPER.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respect. You don’t have to like me, but you’re going to respect me. I’m not here to make friends.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Sean Taylor. One of the best to ever do it was murdered. Gone way too soon.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose. It’s shameful, and not fun.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My father. Without him, I would t be who I am today. He’s pushed me in every aspect of life and I am forever thankful for him.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Newest Cardinals WR! twitter.com/dareceroberson…
about 4 mins ago
- Breaking: Cardinals are signing former small school WR Darece Roberson nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/breaki… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/074Ty1w73c
about 7 mins ago
- Bills offensive lineman Trey Adams is retiring from the NFL. #BillsMafia https://t.co/NmgZLxmk9W
about 7 mins ago
- Bills OT Trey Adams is retiring from the NFL
about 8 mins ago
- Nice twitter.com/ncaafnation247…
about 24 mins ago