- Name: Kyler Henson
- Height: 6’3
- Weight: 190
- Position: Wide Receiver
- College: Greenville University
- Twitter: Kyler_R_Henson
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Lufkin, Tx; It’s in East Texas and you’re able to get both the town vibe while also getting the country vibe. What I loved most about it was how on Friday nights the town would always come out to support us
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, Film Study, Strength and Conditioning; I think all three are very important but I would say practice first because this is where you get to work on your craft and perfect it, then film study is where you get to see things about yourself and your opponents and figure out what works and doesn’t work, lastly strength and conditioning because it is important to be in good shape to be able to get though the games
What do you worry about, and why?
• I try not to worry about things but if I do I try to worry about things that I can control and not things out of my control
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• In 7th grade I tried out for the basketball team and didn’t make but that just fueled me to work on my game and the next year I tried out for the 8th grade team and made it
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Demetrius Curry – WR MacMurry College
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would still be around the game as a coach or performance trainer
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Car because I drive Lyft part-time
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• This is a hard one but I would have to go with the three strangers; I would never be able to choose just one out of my four family members to save and I’m sure they would want to save the three people over just one
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• The Flash, the ability to have super speed and be able to travel across dimensions would be awesome
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• I would say losing my dad my freshmen year of college, we had a close relationship so after losing him I was lost for a bit but I just had to remind myself that he was always going to be with me looking down on me and that he would want me to continue pushing forward towards my goals and dreams
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I accidentally took the wrong class for the entire semester
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Vs Kalamazoo College; I caught a Hail Mary right before halftime and I was about 5 yards from the endzone and I lateraled it to my teammate and we scored a TD
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Grinding All My Life by Nipsey Hussle
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I would say knowledge of the game/IQ and work ethic
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My dad, I would love to be able spend one more day with him
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Keenan Allen, he doesn’t get the recognition he deserves when it comes to talking about the best receivers in the league
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected because respect to me is something that you earn by your actions so that means people view you at a certain standard
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon, I feel like his numbers could’ve up there with the best if it wasn’t for the off-field stuff
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mom, not only is she my biggest supporter but she is also one of the hardest working & most caring people ever and she has taught me tons in life and I could never thank her enough
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Dontè Simmons, RB, Delaware Valley University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/donte-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Imagine if all the 5 star athletes committed to HBCU schools? - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/hbcu-4/ @HBCUDigest @HBCUGameday… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Eric Barriere Jr., QB, Eastern Washington nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/eric-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Bryan Mills, CB, North Carolina Central University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/bryan-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Mason Sikes, TE, Boise State University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/mason-… @masonsikes22… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago