- Name: Juwan Mccall
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 190
- Position: WR
- College: West Texas A & M
- Twitter: @DSGB_11
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Louisville, Georgia and I love the football atmosphere on Friday nights. Everybody be at the games
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study, Practice, and S&C. To me Film is the more important than the others because you can’t go into a game blindly you got to know something about your opponent. I chose practice seconds because for me personally I know the timing between me and the QB will be off without it. Even though I chose S&C last it’s not the least, it’s big on injury prevention which is very important when it comes to being able to show every game.
What do you worry about, and why?
• The only thing I worry about is being successful and I worry because I just want to be able to provide and set them up to be successful for years to come.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome?
• I failed at becoming a starter at the start of the year last year but with patience and hard work I was able to become a starter and ended up having a great season.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Route Running
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• L.A Dawson
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• College Coach
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would chose my family member, Because I’m just a big family person
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Will Smith
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• One of my biggest adversity in life is probably dealing with this virus going around right now and having to bury 2 family members. I will overcome this like I overcame everything in my life with patience and faith in God.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Fumbling the ball
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The hitch route I took for 50 yards against Central Washington
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Future – Never Stop
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Big Heart
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My cousin Scooter, and life just seem better when he was alive.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Ace of Spade
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Larry Fitzgerald. A lot of people fail to mention him when talking about great WR who are still in the league.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because it’s no way everyone in this world will like you
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Antonio Brown and I believe he still had a lot more in the tank
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Love to win
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My father and because he always being there for me anytime I needed him