Rob Gronkowski has been enjoying retirement, and the WWE, but Gronk told Andy Cohen this week on “Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen” that he may not be done with football after all.
“I’m feeling good right now,” the Patriots legend said. “I’m happy where I’m at. You just never know, man. You just never know. You never know. I’m not totally done.”
“I like to stay in shape, but I’ve gotta get that feeling back.”
Rob retired in March 2019, but with his best friend Tom Brady now in Tampa it makes you wonder.
Guess what!!! Rob Gronkowski wants to play for the Buccaneers, according to Ian Rapoport.
I wonder if the Bucs would trade OJ Howard to the Patriots for Gronk…..
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Report: Redskins will remain Burgundy and Gold but the Native American logo is gone… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Did You See This:Redskins will remain Burgundy and Gold but the Native American logo is gone… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Qwynnterrio Cole, S, Alcorn State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/qwynnt… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/jAfUXQeH8a
about 45 mins ago
- Qwynnterio Cole, S, Alcorn State | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview youtu.be/bT61a2CzNRI
about 51 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for July 8, 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/cw7NUcJjH3
about 57 mins ago