• Name: Dustin Bush
• Height: 5’9”
• Position:Defensive back/ST
• College: University of Washington
• Twitter: @DB_II
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from San Diego California, the best thing id have to say especially with going to school in seattle where it rains alot would be the nice weather and the beach and mexican food! Those are both always my first stops when im back in town.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• I would say these all depends on which part of the season you’re in but first and foremost I think film study is the most important it literally can change the way you see things on the field and can make a difference in the world in ones play. Second I would say should be practice because you can apply what you learned in the film room onto the field. Without practice Malcolm butler wouldn’t have made the game winning play in the super bowl in comes hand in hand with film but its a close second. lastly you couldn’t play this game without being in tremendous physical shape and that’s why strength and conditioning is so important when it comes to this game being able to line up play after play and execute your job even when you’re tired is an essential part of the game. Another aspect of strength and conditioning that is overlooked is the mental toughness that comes along with strength and conditioning which is huge when it comes to this game.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I would have to say I worry about things that are out of my control sometimes. I’m always making sure that my mental health is right and in check at all times with this game of football and life there’s so many unexpected twist and turn that are out of control and the only thing that I’m in control of is me and my reaction so I’m constantly checking myself making sure im positive and not worrying about things out of my control
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I remember my first game of Juco football I played bad when i was expected to come in and be this great player, it was a humbling experience but these are the times when you become great I’m my opinion there’s so much value in failing, you get to learn from your mistakes, learn how to be better you find work ethic because you know what it feels like to come up short you do everything in your power no to feel like that again
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• John Ross in practice ?? there was no opponent better than the guy I went against in practice
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Real estate
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room because that’s the first and last place I’m at everyday my day always ends there and starts there I’m a firm believer in how you do the small things is how you do all things, making sure your house is in order to begin is the first step I feel like in having an organized life
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family member, family of everything
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Ang the Avatar, lol it would be hella cool to be able to bend different elements and have the responsibility as the avatar
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Going to Junior College and the struggles of that I didn’t go to scholarship junior college and I had to come outta pocket for everything just being broke and hungry for my next opportunity really changed me for the better
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I really haven’t had that many embarrassing moments aside from maybe wearing a T shirt backwards ?
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Probably the Las Vegas bowl my last Game as a Dawg those last moments on the field really
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Hussle & Motivate – Nipsey Hussle
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Having a positive mindset, always looking to improve never getting complacent
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Kobe Bryant , that’s my idol and where I really got my work ethic from
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Da Cribbo
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Brent Grimes
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because it goes so far past people just liking you it’s something about respect that so hard to get so having people respect you typically means you’ve done something Pretty important and impactful
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother she’s overcame a lot as a single parent playing both parental figures in my life and making everything possible for me and the opportunities I have today, nothing would be possible without her
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Breaking: Cardinals are signing former small school WR Darece Roberson nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/breaki… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Landon Young, OT, University of Kentucky nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/landon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Tarron Jackson, EDGE, Coastal Carolina nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/tarron… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/vz1fWaBlcT
about 42 mins ago
- Who wants to help us out? We need two subscribers on YouTube to hit 3k. Can you hit the button?
about 1 hour ago
- So proud of Chris! twitter.com/cfl/status/138…
about 2 hours ago