- Name: Camron Lewis
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 185
- Position: Wr
- College: Tarleton State University
- Twitter: @Camlewis2030
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Raleigh,North Carolina, what I love most about it is that I have people in my corner who want to see me excel as not only an Athlete but as a Man also.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study, Practice, Strength and Conditioning
What do you worry about, and why?
• I’m usually Stress free and don’t worry about anything because I put my trust in God and he shows that everything happens for a reason. He always helps to make a way for me when there seems to be no way possible, he’s been doing that and I believe he will continue to do so.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• One time I failed was when I was my first semester of my freshman year in College and my grades were not good, ever since that semester my grades have been above average and now I am on track to Graduate College in May with a chance to finish with a 3.0 or better.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My Playmaking ability and my Personality on and off the field.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Shaq Bond, we went to the same Juco and played on opposite sides of the ball.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would Most definitely be playing Basketball Professionally.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family Member for sure, nothing against the strangers if I could I would save them all.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Creed, because no one believed in him when he had to fight Drago, and Creed believed in him self even when no one else did and that’s how I am with all that I do.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity that I have dealt with my entire life and even now, is being overlooked, under rated and being considered an under dog. The way I deal with that is I continue to work as hard as I can, and continue to show why I belong at the top.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• When I was 4 years old at track practice I had diarrhea and boo boo’d in my pants during practice and still practiced.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My Junior Year when I made D2 Play of the Nation with a 1 hand catch in the back of the Endzone for a Touchdown against Eastern New Mexico University.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Cassidy-I’m a Hustler
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The most important trait I can have to succeed at the next level is a strong mind, and just knowing not everything is going to be perfect. I will have my ups and I will have my downs, but it’s my thoughts that will help me overcome everything.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Grandma so she could she how far her Grandkids have come.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Cam’s Charisma Dance Club.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Keenan Allen
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected because respect can take you further in life than simply being liked.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Mike Vick who is one of the greatest players to play the QB position, and most people remember him as a “Dog Fighter” instead of of the good achievements he accomplished through out his career.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to Lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My family because I know through thick and Thin they will be here for me. So I make sure I am there for everyone else who needs me as if they were apart of my family.