Kansas State has landed one of the best tight ends in college football. Briley Moore the former Northern Iowa tight end has selected Kansas State to play his final year.
Last year, Moore was considered a top tight end in the 2020 NFL Draft, and even made the Senior Bowl watch list.
After a season lost to a shoulder injury, the 6-foot-4, 250-pound could be looking to find an FBS school. He had a great couple years for the Panthers.
It was 2017, when Moore broke through. He played in 13 games but ended up becoming the starter playing in nine games. He caught 38 passes for 494 yards which was the most receptions by a tight end this decade for the Panthers.
In 2018, Moore went bananas! Moore became the most productive receiver for the Panthers in 2018. He recorded a team-high 536 yards and four touchdowns on 36 receptions. He torched North Dakota State for 96 yards and a touchdown. Moore was also named All-Missouri Conference First Team.
Briley Moore will likely solidify himself as a top tight end in the 2021 NFL Draft, if he can get the ball at Kansas State.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Nike, FedEx Among Brands Halting Support of Washington Redskins ift.tt/2ZwdTLi
about 18 mins ago
- South Carolina’s Governor says if COVID-19 continues there will be NO College Football in SC… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Tyrell Ford, DB, Waterloo University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/tyrell… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/NffosqAJQN
about 45 mins ago
- Philadelphia Eagles Fantasy Football Preview nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/philad… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 47 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Tyrell Ford, DB, Waterloo University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/tyrell… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/o8H3rKA0gE
about 50 mins ago