- Name: Blake Morgan
- Height: 5’8
- Position: RB/Slot
- College: Wofford ollege
- Twitter: @blakemorgan23
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Jacksonville, Florida. A big city but which everyone knows everyone or has heard of at least. Very busy you can always see people moving around, what I love most is how competitive everything is here it taught me at a young age how to compete and strive to be the best at whatever I chose to do. Sports, life, etc. it didn’t matter.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• They definitely all go hand and hand, but practice would be most important, because we all know the term practice makes perfect. Film study is next because you need to know what to expect each week for different game plans and players to watch. Strength and conditioning is last but not least, very important to develop your body to be the best it can to perform at all times. All of these things go together in making a great player.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I trust God’s vision for my life and because of my faith, I don’t worry.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• senior year of football in high school my team went 0-10 which is failure right after another which is a tough pill to swallow, but I didn’t let that define my playing career. Later I came to wofford college and my class actually is now the most winningest class to go through there with 3 southern conference championships.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
•I believe my teammates would say I’m a dependable teammate who is always willing to lead in good and bad times. Someone who is willing to help when needed and always willing to take the high road.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Dee Delaney from Citadel, Defensive Back
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• My degree will be in business economics, i believe it would make me available for many different types of jobs. Starting with marketing, sales and public relations. With an emphasis on the sports industry.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Definitely my room first because you spend most of your time in your room and when i lay down at night i want to be at peace. Then I would clean my desk because that’s where work and business get taken care of. Then my car because that’s how you get from point A to point B.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Definitely one family member because I believe in family over everything.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Hobbs (the rock) in the Fast and Furious series because he’s a go-getter and never stops till he gets what he wants. He’s very driven and determined and is respected by all his friends and adversaries.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Having knee surgery early in my highschool career, family and friends helped me get through it and get me back on my feet, letting me know everything would be okay.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• When i got hit with a cheap shot in middle school and my mom was on the field to see if I was okay.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Diving into the end zone against Mercer my sophomore year to take the go ahead lead with 4 minutes left after being down by 3 scores.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Underdog – gunna
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Accountability, for actions on and off the field which goes hand and hand with being coachable.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• That is a hard question but I would have to say my grandparents so they could see what kind of man I have become.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• High Life
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Jarvis Landry
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected because to me when you earn respect that that goes farther than being liked. way and if I am respected that means I’m doing something the right way that people notice.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Kendrick Norton, because he had so much going for him and would have made an impact but had his career derailed by a car accident sadly.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Although you do learn from your losses, I love to win more. The feeling from winning and knowing your hard work paid off is unmatched.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My parents, both of which work extremely hard at what they do, provide for my family in a way that I want to when I start a family. They have high standards and have taught me to strive to best in whatever I want to do.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2022 NFL Draft Scouting Report: Zion Tupuola-Fetui, EDGE, University of Washington nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/zion-t… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- NDSU QB Trey Lance | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/trey-l… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/WDWJb3Cigy
about 1 hour ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jacob Fuqua, LS, University of Alabama-Birmingham nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/jacob-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Breaking: Cardinals are signing former small school WR Darece Roberson nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/breaki… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/qcYlKSCqDo
about 1 hour ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Monte Seabrook, DB, Livingstone College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/monte-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago