Home Run (#1)
Houston Roughnecks (5-0)
I don’t see a single issue with the Roughnecks. PJ Walker is so good. And then the Roughnecks have really good receivers they didn’t even have Coates either. And then the D shows up when needed.
New York Guardians (3-2)
I’m putting the Guardians here because I feel as though the Guardians have the most complete team of the other teams at 3-2. They have a dominant defense. And the offense is coming together.
DC Defenders (3-2)
Now offensively I think that the Defenders still need work. But there defense got back to there dominant ways. And the Defenders are always dangerous when there D shows up.
St.Louis Battlehawks (3-2)
The Battlehawks did not play very well offensively. The offensive line needs to play better. But they still have the defense which is solid all the time. And if the offense plays well offensively then this is a dangerous team.
Fly Out (#5)
LA Wildcats (2-3)
The Wildcats have a great offense. But it still is yet to be seen that the defense can play consistently. If they can play consistently on D this team will cause problems.
Seattle Dragons (1-4)
BJ Daniels has seemed to have the Dragons going in the right direction. The pass rush finally came alive and if it stays this team is going to be interesting. Their secondary and linebackers are awesome.
Pop out (#7)
Tampa Bay Vipers (1-4)
I think that the Vipers have their guy at quarterback in Taylor Cornelius who is a sneaky runner. There defense has been decent but needs to play better week 6. And the running game wasn’t as good but part of that was Patrick getting injured. Also it is really close between the Vipers and the Dragons but I think the the Dragons have a slightly better D.
Dallas Renegades (2-3)
Just to be clear I don’t like putting anyone at strikeout. But I just didn’t like the Renegades offensively. They need the offensive line to play better and get holes for running backs while Landry Jones is out. I think that they do better if that happens.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for April 23, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/transa… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Five bold predictions for the 2021 NFL Draft | These are borderline crazy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/bold-p… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/FUQ6Lpc45e
about 27 mins ago
- Steelers cornerback Justin Layne arrested on multiple charges including a felony firearm violation… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- I like this kid! He is a gamer twitter.com/mathbomb/statu…
about 1 hour ago
- My five biggest sleepers in the 2021 NFL draft are @HunterLong80 @Mike_Playmaker @based_nvte @AlmostfAMOS_… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago