Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from Atlanta , Georgia. What I love the most about the city is how pure it is and the amount talent that is produce throughout the city.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, film study, strength and conditioning. In order to compete at a high level in this sport you must possess mental and physical strength. I condition to compete and dominate my opponent, it all starts in practice. Repetition is key.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I don’t tend to worry too much about things because everything in life is situational. I know that everything is an experience and learning lesson for you to grow and get better.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When applying for Graduate school I took the GRE and I didn’t get a good scores to attend the school of my choice. What it taught me was to focus on my weaknesses. I’m currently studying for my test coming this April.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Some of my teammates call me a Robot others say that my best qualities are technique and game intelligence.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best players I ever matched up against in college were J.T. Hassel and Stephen Denmark.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I could not play football, I will open my own practice and facility as a sports psychologist for high school, college, professional athletes located in Atlanta, GA. I will also become a successful business owner. I am determine to make sure that I am creating generational wealthy for my family.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Desk first because I like to get my work done, I always make my bed in the morning but I’m rarely ever in my room long enough for it to be dirty.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• If there were a disaster I would do my best to save everyone if possible.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• The character that I would be Wolverine because he is invincible and his knowledge and understanding.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life existed when I didn’t receive a scholarship upon graduating from high school but I made the decision to walk on and make something out of nothing.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment came when I was senior in high school and I was really sick but I still wanted to attend school. My stomach was upset so I felt gassy, excusing myself, I step into the hallway for flatulence but it was not a regular gas bubble I actually shart myself. Only a few students notice when I walk back in class to grab my things to head home after the dramatic incident.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My most memorable play was against Shorter University when I broke two tackles during a 3rd down possession, to get the first down to keep the drive going to that boosted our team’s momentum which lead to score.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Ace Hood- Hustle
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Self Motivation, finding balance, and proper use of the resources that you may have. There are always people on your team willing to help you with anything for you to get better.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Thomas Cromartie! My dad’s father who passed away before I was born.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The dance club name would knickers because I enjoyed the vintage look of dancing in style and being in business casual attire.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• The most underrated play in the NFL is Chris Godwin. He runs good routes and can get you YAC yards.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected because I respect everything and everyone until shown otherwise. I would rather be liked and respected because I am all around guy.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Chad Johnson domestic violence situation stopped him from having a really good season with the Miami Dolphins. During his small tenure with the dolphins it was said that he was going to have an explosive season and he was in city where he grew up. With these upside intangibles he was bound to have a decent year statistically speaking.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose, I expect to win every battle.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain?
• Larry Fitzgerald and Jay-Z to be my biggest influencers in my life. Larry is one of the greatest athletes in the game of football and he shows ultimate character of how things should be done on and off the field. Jay Z is iconic he inspires me because his way of life and how handles business.