1. Phillip “PJ” Walker Houston Roughnecks-
Walker has shown the ability to get away from pressure. And he can find WRs and he has been awesome. He looks like a QB that is 100 percent NFL ready. Also the top contender for mvp right now.
2. Landry Jones Dallas Renegades-
This is where it gets hairy but Jones has been decent 2 weeks in a row. He knows when pressure is around him and can do what he is capable of. And because he knows when pressure is on him he is number 2 and has the ability to find his recievers.
3. Josh Johnson LA Wildcats-
Johnson looked good in the passing game week 3. He was on target with his throws and was awesome. It’s really close between him and Cardale but he beat Cardale so he’s 3. Needs to show ability to handle pressure though.
4. Cardale Jones DC Defenders-
After an awesome first 2 weeks. Cardale was trash against the Wildcats. The Wildcats pressured him and he was not able to run away or find recievers. But he does have the ability to be a good passer which is why he is here.
5. Jordan Ta’amu St.Louis Battlehawks-
Ta’amu runs real well. But he needs to show he can pass. I still haven’t seen what he needs to show in the passing game which is why he is here. Great runner but passing wise I just don’t know and that’s the point of being a quarterback.
6. Brandon Silvers Seattle Dragons-
Silvers needs to play well for more than a half. And he has missed recievers on a constant basis but if he cleans that up he can be good. He’s 6 because he has played okay but not really ever impressive.
7. Vipers Starter
Idk who that is but there 7 because you can trust what the Vipers have at reciever. Hopefully it is Flowers or Cornelius because those 2 guys have shown decent play now. If they do go back to Murray the Vipers are screwed.
8. Guardians Starter
Mcgloin and Williams have played not well and I don’t like the set of recievers they have currently now they can get 2 guys back and that will help. And Luis Perez played the best of the 3 quarterbacks who played for the Guardians week 3 but it was a small sample size. I do think that they should go Perez though.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NDSU QB Trey Lance | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/trey-l… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/WDWJb3Cigy
about 37 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jacob Fuqua, LS, University of Alabama-Birmingham nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/jacob-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- Breaking: Cardinals are signing former small school WR Darece Roberson nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/breaki… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/qcYlKSCqDo
about 40 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Monte Seabrook, DB, Livingstone College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/monte-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- As a law enforcement officer this is giving up. He is no longer a threat. The Cop should be arrested. Sad Rest I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago