Week four will be interesting when it comes to the XFL’s attendance. All the teams will play their second home game in their stadiums, and they would have to beat their first home games attendance for them to break the week 3 attendance.
Here are the first three weeks attendance records.
Here are week 1 numbers: Grand Total: 69,818 fans
- St. Louis Battlehawks v. Dallas Renegades – 17,206
- Tampa Bay Vipers v. New York Guardians – 17,634
- Houston Roughnecks v. LA Wildcats– 17,815
- Seattle Dragons v. DC Defenders – 17,163
Here are the numbers for week 2: Grand Total: 76,285
- New York Guardians v. DC Defenders – 15, 031
- Tampa Bay Vipers v. Seattle Dragons – 29,172
- Dallas Renegades v. LA Wildcats -14,979
- St. Louis Battlehawks v. Houston Renegades – 17,103
Here are week 3’s totals: 81,942
- Houston Roughnecks v. Tampa Bay Vipers – 18,117
- Dallas Renegades v. Seattle Dragons – 22,060
- New York Guardians v. St. Louis BattleHawks – 29,554
- DC Defenders v. LA Wildcats – 12,211
This week the Guardians, Vipers, BattleHawks and Renegades will host games, if they were to hit their totals in their first home game at their stadium they would pass the week 3 total with 82,511 fans in attendance. I am really doubting that happens, but hey I have been wrong before. I personally think there will be a decline this week, especially with the play of the Vipers and the Guardians.
Follow Us on Facebook