The St. Louis area loves football and the Rams were ripped away from them by Stan Kroenke, but that does not mean the people of St. Louis will give up on football just yet.
There is a report that just came out from St. Louis’ KSDK news that expects the BattleHawks to hit 28k plus fans in attendance for their home opener.
As of Monday, the BattleHawks said they are expecting 28,000 fans for their home opener. Some premium seats still remain through the team, but you’re going to have to go through the secondary market to find most of the tickets out there.
The atmosphere at the Dome on Sunday promises to be off the charts.
“We want a loud, energetic crowd on full display as soon as the national audience tunes in to ESPN at 2pm on the dot. We want 27,000-plus football-loving fans waving their rally towels to show everyone what a great football town St. Louis is,” BattleHawks President Kurt Hunzeker said in a statement.
Right now, the Seattle Dragons have the lead in attendance with 29,172 but if the BattleHawks and Dragons can play at home on the same week we could see a huge increase in attendance!
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Oh yeah!!!!! twitter.com/profootballtal…
about 13 mins ago
- Week 7 Preview: Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Los Angeles Chargers ift.tt/35pWAhO
about 21 mins ago
- Fantasy Football Week 7 Sunday Sleeper Squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/AJ6BQTSgiu
about 58 mins ago
- Week 7 Preview: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Tennessee Titans ift.tt/3jul3r8
about 1 hour ago
- Best Prop Bet from Every NFL Week 7 Game ift.tt/35uE5ZB
about 1 hour ago