The St. Louis area loves football and the Rams were ripped away from them by Stan Kroenke, but that does not mean the people of St. Louis will give up on football just yet.
There is a report that just came out from St. Louis’ KSDK news that expects the BattleHawks to hit 28k plus fans in attendance for their home opener.
As of Monday, the BattleHawks said they are expecting 28,000 fans for their home opener. Some premium seats still remain through the team, but you’re going to have to go through the secondary market to find most of the tickets out there.
The atmosphere at the Dome on Sunday promises to be off the charts.
“We want a loud, energetic crowd on full display as soon as the national audience tunes in to ESPN at 2pm on the dot. We want 27,000-plus football-loving fans waving their rally towels to show everyone what a great football town St. Louis is,” BattleHawks President Kurt Hunzeker said in a statement.
Right now, the Seattle Dragons have the lead in attendance with 29,172 but if the BattleHawks and Dragons can play at home on the same week we could see a huge increase in attendance!
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Could the Chicago Bulls Hire a New Coach? ift.tt/378Wtro
about 23 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Small School Rankings with over 600 prospects nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/small-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/B0uaO6G7kp
about 34 mins ago
- Last Chance:Announcement UPCOMING Pro Days: 2020 MFE Elite Virtual Pro Days w/ Zybek Sports nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/announ…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Marcus Hawkins, LB, Sacramento State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Mason Sikes, TE, Boise State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/mason-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago