Two UConn football players were arrested last week on charges of burglary, larceny and making false statements to the police.
Both safety Oneil Robinson and running back Khyon Gillespie were charged with third-degree burglary (a felony), as well as sixth-degree larceny and providing a false statement (both misdemeanors).
Gillespie, a redshirt freshman running back, played at Capital Prep Magnet School and was declared ineligible this season due to academics. Robinson, a sophomore defensive back who also played at Capital Prep, has entered the transfer portal and is no longer listed on UConn’s roster. He played in nine games last season, registering 19 tackles and an interception.
Gillespie has been “suspended indefinitely,” according to a report online, and Robinson recently announced his intent to transfer from UConn and is no longer part of the team.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Giovani Bernard Injury Update, Bengals back is suffering from a concussion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Teddy Bridgewater Injury Update, Teddy is practicing today… nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/teddy-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/raheem… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Terry McLaurin Injury Update, Nursing an ankle injury will he be good to go?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago