Former TCU and Seattle Seahawks quarterback Trevone Boykin was sentenced to three years in prison after pleading guilty Wednesday to charges from the 2018 beating of his girlfriend, according to ESPN.
Boykin agreed to a three year sentence for his guilty plea to aggravated assault and witness tampering charges. Boykin will be sent to prison and is eligible for parole a little less than a year, according to his attorney.
Boyking has been in jail in Fort Worth since December, according to a report. This was not for the domestic violence charge, but him not paying for a hotel room.
Shabrika Bailey alleged that Boykin broke her jaw in two places in the March 2018 beating.
The Seahawks immediately cut Boykin after hearing about the situation.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- THE MAC is BACK! MAC Football will start back on November 4th nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mac/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/EtQg2r3UmE
about 14 mins ago
- Last Chance:All Eyez On Me: Five 2021 NFL Draft Prospects whose stock is rising because of coronavirus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- THE MAC is BACK! MAC Football will start back on November 4th nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mac/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9EpYkUBZHD
about 18 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 25, 2020; Roster Cuts, Signings, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- How is the fourth-best punter in NFL history not on an NFL roster? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/marque… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ZpsiIArTH5
about 32 mins ago