• Name: Quarderman Sloan
• Height: 5’8
• Weight: 180
• Position: Runningback!!
• College: Winston-Salem State University
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Atlanta, Georgia and something I really enjoy about the city is that there is never I dull moment. Plenty of opportunity and potential for success.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study, strength and condition. Watching film is very important, something you can’t exclude when wanting to become the best, as well as strength and conditioning. I feel watching film first can put you in the mind state and position of knowing how to condition for your opponent.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about being a stereotype, a stud of an athlete who never made it. Growing up this was something I saw a lot of and becoming one is something I think about most.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed a class in middle school and had to go to summer school. Even though I was upset about not having a summer I took summer school more seriously as I had already failed once and wasn’t going to fail again. I went on to graduate at the top of the class.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates may say my best quality is accountability, knowing you can count of me to do my job.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Dakota Allen, James Skalski (high school)
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Track star
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Whatever gets seen first
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family! No question. Family is the reason a lot of us are who we are.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Ferb from Phineas and Ferb. He doesn’t say too much just gets the job done.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Being undersized and automatically counted out from just your appearance is something I dealt with my whole life. Something I work and overcome on a daily bases. Listen to the naysayers but don’t really pay them any attention.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Embarrassment to is a feeling or emotion. Anything can be embarrassing but nothing can also not be embarrassing.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My first college touchdown
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Bloody Jay – waited & peewee longway – chasing
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The ability to adopt
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Grandma (Big Momma) just for her to see who I have became and thank her as I didn’t get the chance to before
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Club Boogie or shindig
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Marquise Goodwin
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, because you can like someone but have no respect for them or there wishes. I rather not like me but still respect me as a person and know who I am and what I stand for.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Shawn Oakman, he was one of the biggest names in college and without a doubt would be drafted. To only get accused of something they found out later was a lie. Even though he had to suffer the consequences of something he did not do, he is still pursuing his passion. Every knows that that killed his career and there is no way to get that time back
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents, because they have always been in my life assisting me and watching me grow as a person. Always giving me the option on what I want to do and encouraging me to be the best me.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect: Dax Hollifield, OLB, Virginia Tech nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/dax-ho… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/gKfREzGqBE
about 29 mins ago
- Wait they will have another positive tomorrow on the O-Line front twitter.com/Ravens/status/…
about 30 mins ago
- Pierre Desir should have signed with the Baltimore Ravens today. With the facility closed though, all players are i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- Last Chance:Salter seven-round mock Draft: Seattle Seahawks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/seahaw… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Ck5nlueSQh
about 40 mins ago