The Influencer Club is not just a book club there is a purpose behind the book club. As you know I recently wrote a book myself, called Prevailed and was contacted by a former small school football player who told me about the Influencer Club. The Influencer Club was started by Tyrell Zimmerman a small school football player from Pace University by the way of Northwestern State University in Louisiana.
After a short stint in professional football, Zimmerman wrote a book called, Carter: My Dream, My Reality which is a children’s book that is used as a tool and a great starting point for children and adults to have guided discussions that foster healing and recovery from traumatic experiences.
“Carter: My Dream, My reality”, is centered around violence & trauma, childhood PTSD, and mental health, particularly in the Black & African-American community.
Many football players have joined forces with Tyrell to include, Takeo Spikes the former Bengals draft pick and Hall of Fame Nominee, Ronnie Brown the former Auburn running back and Miami Dolphins draft pick and Brandon Jacobs the former brusing running back transfer from Auburn who is a 2x Super Bowl Champion with the Giants.
This exclusive club was designed because Tyrell felt people have lost the desire to sit down and read. Maybe it is because of work, or busy schedules but overall reading takes a backseat to other things we deem important.
The Influencer Club is special though, it was designed exclusively for black male professional athletes, entertainers and influencers. Why is that you may ask? Tyrell founded this to help pro athletes, entertainers, & Influencers empower one another to free their minds while continuing to grow. Also using this platform as a way to inspire children.
Tyrell has some powerful people in this Influence Club, Prison Reform specialist and CNN reporter Van Jones, NBA Hall of Famer Dominique Wilkens, and the author of Jay Z: Made in America, Michael Eric Dyson are all part of this club.
People can’t just join The Influencer Club, it is an exclusive, invitation only book club for black male pro athletes, entertainers, and Influencers. If you do, follow Tyrell on Instagram @realhighup_ and the club at @theinfluencerclub_. Feel free to email Tyrell as well at email@example.com.
The Influencer Club offers our deepest condolences to NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant and his daughter Gigi.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for May 4, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Isaiah Armstrong, Defensive Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/isaiah… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Eddie Zinn-Turner, Defensive Lineman nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/eddie-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Deauntre Roberts, Defensive Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/deaunt… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for May 4, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago