- Name: Darrell Myers Jr
- Height: 6060
- Weight: 202
- Position: Wide Receiver
- College: Valdosta State University
- Twitter: @tootallmyers4
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from Savannah, Georgia and it is an exciting historical site with great people and many great things to see, it is most famous for its downtown area called River Street.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, strength and conditioning, Film study because practice makes perfect and it’s always room for improvement in your game, also strength and conditioning is second because you have to take care of your body and it will take care of you on and off the field, film study is third because it relates to practice And studying the game because a lot of times when your a student of the game, you may know what happens before the play even gets started.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about losing my mother because she always been there n was my backbone through this successful journey
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• An example of when I failed was the year I was ineligible in 2017 by one credit hour, I reacted by continuing to pursue my education and I overcame this failure by graduating with a bachelor of science in chemistry and getting back on the field in 2018 spring
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say my height and that I have a dog mentality,unselfish, team player
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Stephen Denmark who plays for the Chicago Bears right now
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• My career would be to become a Pediatrician (Children’s Doctor)
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• I clean my room first before I start my day
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• One family member because I am very family oriented nothing means more to me then FAMILY
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Scooby-Doo, because he is brave, ambitious, and he also is my favorite childhood character
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity was tearing my ACL in 2014 which was my true freshman year, I overcame it by working harder, being smarter, and taking advantage of the mental part of football
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment is when I cried in front of the classroom because I wanted to go home with my mother in the 2nd grade
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The most memorable play of my college career was when we played Mississippi college in 2018 and I went up and snagged a post out the air from a defender
What song best describes your work ethic?
• The song that describes my work ethic is YFN Lucci-7.62
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The most important trait you can have to me is being there mentally because you always wanna take in as many mental things as you can as a player which can also come from learning other players
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• It would be my Great Grandmother (Elizabeth Noble) because she literally was my heart, she taught me everything, and she always tld me to go get her a W before every game, she was always there for me physically and mentally, she just made everything better
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• I would name my club TheBigBankLounge
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• The most underated player in the NFL is Dak Prescott
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected, because respect goes a long way and a person respect is more then anything
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Michael Vick, because even though he was using animals in a bad way, he was a good man, father, and outstanding football player, and Great Leader for African American men and woman before these activities but at the end of the day you can’t do illegal things
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• The biggest influence on my life goes to my Grandmother (Rosalee Smith), she always kept me going even when I was down and out, even when I thought it was all over, she would call me and make it all better, even thought I tore my knee up my freshman year, she told me that God had a plan, my grandmother is my heart, she makes me get up every morning and think about why I do the things I do and why I am destined to make it to the next level.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kentavious Thomas, RB, Fort Valley State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Aaron Watson, CB, North Greenville University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/aaron-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 20, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kentavious Thomas, RB, Fort Valley State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/kentav… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Ravens RB Mark Ingram suffered a high ankle sprain; How many weeks will he miss?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago