• Name: Carder Yurgaitis
• Height: 6’3
• Weight: 240
• Position: Longsnapper
• College: Shenandoah University
• Twitter: Iam_cy87
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from Bealeton, Virginia. It is a small town where everyone knows everyone.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and Conditioning is first because if you’re not at the top shape of your game you can’t get on the field. Film Study is second because I look at what areas I am doing great in myself and what areas I need to improve on. It also makes me study my opponent real heavy what their tendencies are and who will try to block me. On film I study the opponents punt return and field goal units to see which player has what kind of tendencies they have. Practice is third because everything that I work off the field is where I put it all together.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about myself trying to live up to my potential that I set for myself.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I was benched my sophomore season because I was not playing good enough. I told myself that I will do whatever it takes to start again and will play better than I ever have in my entire life. I never complained or pointed fingers about my situation I just worked to get better and eventually I earned my spot back.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates tell me that I have a tremendous work ethic.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• De’Eric Bell from Guilford College
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would get into Law Enforcement. I just like to be there for others who need help with anything.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• My car comes first then my room and my desk comes last
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My family member. I could not go on living my life if I did not save one of my family members
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Mr. Incredible from The Incredibles. He could literally lift a freight train without a problem.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• I did not get the opportunity to go off to college and play straight out of high school. It really hurt my soul that I did not get to go straight out of high school, but at the same time my grandmother had open heart surgery and I was fortunate enough to be around during that hard time. I kept myself grounded and worked hard during that time. When the opportunity for me to attend college and play football I took it without any hesitation.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My senior year of high school before my wrestling match at the conference duals. I drank 15 bottles of water right before I went to weigh in. As soon as I stood up to go to the locker room to weigh myself I threw up all the water I drank. Everyone in the gym stared at me and my coach was not thrilled about what I did.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Making my first tackle in my first game freshman year against Gallaudet University
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Hustle Hard by Ace Hood
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I am very attention to detail
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I would bring back my grandad. He passed away when I was only 5 years old. I feel really terrible that my little brother and my little cousins have never gotten the chance to meet him. My grandad would truly love my little brother and my little cousins.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Just Dance
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Jihad Ward. He plays with a high motor that never quits.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected. You may not like me, but you better respect me for who I am.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Antonio Brown…..I am not sure what is going on with him mentally. There is an issue going on with him. I hope and pray that it gets better for him because he is one of the most phenomenal athletes in the NFL. I hope that someday he will strap up again and play another day.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents have been a real influence on my life. They do everything that their possible power to get me in the right spot for me to be great at life. I do everything in my power to make sure that take full advantage of the opportunities that I get in life that they have done for me.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Duds: Week 6 NFL players that did not show up to play nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/KNkomtgoiQ
about 8 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Miles Sanders Injury Update; Eagles find out more about his knee nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/mikes-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 19th, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- Get Ed Oliver out the game, put in the Great White Hope Justin Zimmer
about 16 mins ago
- Bills go get 10 more Justin Zimmer's. That kid wants it
about 17 mins ago