- Name: Otis Porter
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 200
- Position: WR
- College: Huntingdon College
- Twitter: playmaker_otis
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Montgomery, AL it’s a bitter sweet place, the one thing I love about it is that athletes always trying to get together to improve each other.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, film study than strength and condition. Practice first because you have to work on yourself before worrying about who line up across from you and etc, you have to make sure you did everything on your end to make yourself a better player.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Being a great example for the youth because in today’s society a lot of kids are growing up without that role model or guidance that they need. And making my mother happy!
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
•My first semester in college I failed a class and the only way I would be eligible if I had at least a B in every class the next semester.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Leading by example
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
•I would either be a coach or a athletic director
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
•Room, I always make up my bed when I get up.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
•My family because family is everything and I wouldn’t be where I’m at without them.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
•Flash just because he’s super fast and saves people.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
•Getting hurt my senior year before I got a medical redshirt, it was just tough on me at the time and I didn’t understand why me at the moment, but through the process I understood that it was bigger than just me so I helped out my receiver coach and coached up my teammates.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
•Walking past females and tripping.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
•When my teammate caught a screen pass and i came all the way from the other side to block the safety and he up scoring off my block.
What song best describes your work ethic?
•Places you’ll go by Major Nine
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
•Non -Physical because most of the game is mental
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
•My cousin Denzel
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
•Otis’s Boom Boom Room
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
•Respected because you have to earn it.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
•Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My momma cause she was a single parent raising me and my sisters and all she did was sacrifice for us to make sure we had the better life.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Tips: Week One Kicks-Off With Awesome Dallas @ Tampa Bay Clash nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/week-o… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/RVAog3JthE
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:All-Star high school football player was shot and killed and police need our help finding out who owns… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- Did You See This:All-Star high school football player was shot and killed and police need our help finding out who… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 hours ago
- ICYMI:All-Star high school football player was shot and killed and police need our help finding out who owns this s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 hours ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Peter Kozushka, OL, University of Alberta nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/peter-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 hours ago
On the very first podcast of Christopher Dicerbo’s Slightly Personal Podcast, Chris is joined...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Caleb Carter. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Isaiah Likely. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Isaiah Chambers. Together we...