- Name: Michael Walker
- Height: 6000
- Weight: 195
- Position: DB
- College: University of Northern Colorado
- Twitter: @mikemikewalker
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Oakland California born and raised and the things I love about Oakland is that we support one another and our culture is very unique.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and conditioning, practice, and film study , reason why Is because you can’t practice if you not in shape to perform at a high level, so therefore what film are you going to watch if your not going to be out there on the football field.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I Don’t worry about anything, because I trust god and I let him guide me.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• One thing I failed at was in high school, I wasn’t able to lift as much as everybody and that made me uncomfortable so else I kept working and kept god first then I eventually was one of the strongest one on the team out of the skill positions.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Most of my teammates say my best quality is my competitiveness and bringing the best of out people.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player I will say the kid from Washington st #8, the WR.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I couldn’t play football I would like to work with kids and uplift them into the right direction.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• I always keep my room clean first.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family member because losing a family member would have more impact on my mental health than a stranger.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• The movie Logan and i will be Wolverine because I will do what I need to do to help whoever is around me and I’m dominant in whatever I do.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Seeing my dad die in front of me when I was five years old and it was hard to deal with but this is what keeps me working, if not working I know I’m disappointing my pops. Being in a household of all females made me realize I had to grow up faster and become the man of the house. So providing for my family was always a mission for me to do since I was little boy.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment was when I had speech in class and I kept stuttering
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Most memorable moment was when I told my safety we need to find a way to score because our offense was struggling this game and he ended up catching pick while getting tackled and I told him to pitch it to me and I got the blocks and was able to score.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• A song that describes my work ethic is Mozzy beautiful struggle.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I win at the line of scrimmage using my feet and the length of my arms and also a student of the game.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I would bring my pops back because I know he’s proud of me now and I would like to hear of what he has to say or listen to any advice from him.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Dance club will me mike lowrys because it’s always smooth.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Davonte Parker is underrated
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because if you don’t respect me, then you telling you me I’m not a man.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Sean Taylor because his own people tried to steal from him and killed him.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Love to win
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Marcus Peters, Josh Johnson, and Marshawn Lynch because they are living proof that anything is possible coming from Oakland California and when you want something you can go get it.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: William Waddell, OL, Western Illinois University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: William Waddell, OL, Western Illinois University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Gianni D’Arienzo, DB, William Jewell College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/gianni…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- For example, if you went to the store today you walked by probably 50 people who were not vaccinated and not wearin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- For all the people that are going nuts and saying Beasley will get his teammates sick, that could happen. But anyo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Obinna Eze. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Chris Ferguson. Together we...
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...
In this video, we break down film, QB Spotlight owner Steven Hamner breaks down...