- Name: Michael Walker
- Height: 6000
- Weight: 195
- Position: DB
- College: University of Northern Colorado
- Twitter: @mikemikewalker
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Oakland California born and raised and the things I love about Oakland is that we support one another and our culture is very unique.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and conditioning, practice, and film study , reason why Is because you can’t practice if you not in shape to perform at a high level, so therefore what film are you going to watch if your not going to be out there on the football field.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I Don’t worry about anything, because I trust god and I let him guide me.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• One thing I failed at was in high school, I wasn’t able to lift as much as everybody and that made me uncomfortable so else I kept working and kept god first then I eventually was one of the strongest one on the team out of the skill positions.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Most of my teammates say my best quality is my competitiveness and bringing the best of out people.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player I will say the kid from Washington st #8, the WR.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I couldn’t play football I would like to work with kids and uplift them into the right direction.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• I always keep my room clean first.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family member because losing a family member would have more impact on my mental health than a stranger.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• The movie Logan and i will be Wolverine because I will do what I need to do to help whoever is around me and I’m dominant in whatever I do.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Seeing my dad die in front of me when I was five years old and it was hard to deal with but this is what keeps me working, if not working I know I’m disappointing my pops. Being in a household of all females made me realize I had to grow up faster and become the man of the house. So providing for my family was always a mission for me to do since I was little boy.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment was when I had speech in class and I kept stuttering
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Most memorable moment was when I told my safety we need to find a way to score because our offense was struggling this game and he ended up catching pick while getting tackled and I told him to pitch it to me and I got the blocks and was able to score.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• A song that describes my work ethic is Mozzy beautiful struggle.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I win at the line of scrimmage using my feet and the length of my arms and also a student of the game.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I would bring my pops back because I know he’s proud of me now and I would like to hear of what he has to say or listen to any advice from him.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Dance club will me mike lowrys because it’s always smooth.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Davonte Parker is underrated
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because if you don’t respect me, then you telling you me I’m not a man.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Sean Taylor because his own people tried to steal from him and killed him.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Love to win
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Marcus Peters, Josh Johnson, and Marshawn Lynch because they are living proof that anything is possible coming from Oakland California and when you want something you can go get it.