- Name: Erskine Francis lll
- Height: 5’11
- College:Austin Peay State University
- Twitter: @ef3___
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from New Orleans and the things that I love the most is the culture and food.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and conditioning is first because you have to train in order to become or maintain an elite status. 2nd would be film study because knowing your opponent gives you the upper edge. And lastly practice which is not really last but is just as important as film study. Reps are key!
What do you worry about, and why?
• I tend not to worry about things, because of my faith in god and I believe that if you trust him you shouldn’t worry.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Playing corner you may lose a rep or have a bad practice but o never looked at it as failure, but another opportunity to improve?
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My competitiveness
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• DJ Montgomery- Austin Peay
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• My room
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• A family member because family comes first.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would like to be flash cause he’s basically untouchable.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Going to Junior College, and it was a very humbling experience but my love for football kept me going.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Don’t really have any
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• I triggered on a bubble screen against TSU a delivered a big hit.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Underdog by gunna
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Knowledge of the game. Route concepts, tendencies, etc.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My dad because it’s never easy losing a parent.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Top notch
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Desmond King
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. I don’t really care if I’m liked
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Tyrann Mathieu because he is somebody I look up to.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents because of their work ethic to provide for their children.