- Name: Elmore Hempstead Jr.
- Height: 5110
- Weight: 186
- Position: CB
- College: University of Kansas
- Twitter: @ballhawkmoe7
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Very small country town, love the people in it. when I come home everyone is looking forward to seeing me around and the good down south food.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• #1 Film study, have to study opponents and now there Tendencies on each play and for me is just routes combinations. #2 strength and conditions have to be In shape. #3 practice, apply everything that you did to the field.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I dont really worry about anything I live through God, so whatever he has plan for me its that, my faith in him very important.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Remember at times playing corner I got beat and got down on myself and told myself to get right, and came back and overcame few things that got me better.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My competitiveness and Im also the guy that brings the energy.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player I eveer played against was Steven Sims
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• I tend to clean my car a lot, my room doesn’t get dirty.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I’m saving my family, Im pretty big on family.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Martin, and I would be Martin I think we just alike.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Taking the junior college route was a very humbling and hard working experience. my love for football kept going.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I don’t have ambarrassing moment.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Catching my first interception against OSU and right after that had a forced fumble.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Put on by Jeezy.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I would say knowing the game, knowing what to do on the field against certain situation, reading pass concepts.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I would bring back my grandpa he taught me everything growing up.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• I would name it H&H Club
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Mike Hughes
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I rather be Respected.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother, she work so hard and sacrifice so much for me and my three sisters.