- Name: Eddie Hamilton
- Height: 6050
- Weight: 259
- Position: DE/DT
- College: Rowan University
- Twitter: @57_future
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My Hometown is Chesapeake VA, and the thing I love most is my family.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, film study, strength and conditioning
What do you worry about, and why?
• I’m worried about my future family and providing for them to make sure they don’t have to go through what I went through as a kid.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When I wasn’t able to go to Shepherd University due to not being able to afford the tuition I couldn’t play football for a year after being named the only freshman DLineman to the traveling team. But I never stoped working out and found my passion again playing at Rowan University.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• They would say that I’m really thorough, I finish through every drill and really try to put myself in game time situations in practice to mentally prepare for games.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Darryl Guilford was the best Offensve Tackle I ever played against, and at 6’7 365lbs he was quick like a cat n strong as an ox
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be a strength and conditioning coach at a training facility
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would choose my family member because even though I’d be sad that three people lost their lives I wouldn’t be able to live with myself knowing that I choose them over family.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• The Mandalorian, because he came from nothing and his new clan accepted him and he became one of the greatest shooters/bounty hunters in the galaxy.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• When I finished Highschool at Western Branch I helped my mom out and started working even if it meant walking in hour to and from work in my bad neighborhood in all hours of the night. But instead of crying I stoped and I started running everyday until I convinced my whole family that I should play Juco football in New Jersey.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I was on my first roller coaster as a kid and I was screaming like a 5 year old girl.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My first official sack!
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Elevate- Dj Khalil
- Go Hard- DJ Kahled
- Neva Eva- Trillville
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Play smart
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Stan Lee because im a huge Marvel fan
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The Shark Slayer
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Leighton Vander Esch MLB Cowboys
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Me because I’ve learned to be more comfortable with being myself and still understanding how to love myself.