- Name: Douglas Johnson Jr
- Height: 5’9
- Weight: 180
- Position: WR
- College: Texas Tech/Henderson State
- Twitter: 2fast4U_2
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Coldspring, Texas a little small town in east Texas I love most about it my town are the people and how we come together.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and conditioning film study, practice
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about not making it to the NFL not living all my dream something I been working for since I was five years of age.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed at not staying at Texas Tech was to big headed and didn’t have my mind right I overcame it by going to BLINN and getting back on the right track.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My speed and I can jump high.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Nigel Bethel Walker
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Three strangers because my family know I’m good person but I want to be remembered from someone who never met me.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Martin because I’m funny guy in make everyone laugh.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• I lost the state championship in high school and it really help me to get where I am now by working harder and putting in that work to be great.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
•Getting pants’d in front of everyone
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Scoring a touchdown off a broken play in went up on top of the db.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Drake like usual
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Hard worker
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My uncle because I’m just like him
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The high step
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Tyreek Hill
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respect because it goes a longer way then anything else
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Antonio Brown I feel for him a little bit because his background is catching up to him how he was raised.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My big brothers they keep me going and know what I want out of football
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Duds: Week 6 NFL players that did not show up to play nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/KNkomtgoiQ
about 29 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Miles Sanders Injury Update; Eagles find out more about his knee nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/mikes-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 19th, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Get Ed Oliver out the game, put in the Great White Hope Justin Zimmer
about 37 mins ago
- Bills go get 10 more Justin Zimmer's. That kid wants it
about 38 mins ago