- Name: Diamond Williams
- Height: 5100
- Weight: 180
- Position: DB/KR/PR
- College: Texas Wesleyan University
- Twitter: @likeaman8
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from a small town called Terrell, Texas where everyone is family. What I love about Terrell, is everyone loves to see everyone doing great in life.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study has to be number one with out film you don’t know what to get ready for. Second is practice you have to learn what you do by going over it. last will be strength and conditioning reason put this last is because if you can do the film you are getting your mind strong and ready for the game. When you practicing your’e getting your conditioning in by running every when you go on the field.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry at practice because I know if I mess up there I will be good in the game.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Talking to my team, they will always tell me you could play anywhere on the field. The reason I am saying this is I am fast enough to play wide out plus catch. I am mean, so I can play DB. I played RB because I see the hole and I cut. Played both KR and PR because I have the heart and make plays happen.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• SAGU quarterback from 2018 was the best player I played against.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I could not play football I would be helping kids out so that their dreams could come true.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• My room I would clean first. grown up my pop made sure that the house was clean.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• If I could save one person from my family or three stranger I would pick the 3 people reason saying that is because its 3 people. I love my family but I feel like they would understand.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Any the character I could be it would Taz from the Loony Toons. Reason why is because dude cool and crazy at the same time.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• The biggest thing I had to overcome was the day I came home from college. Singing with my mom. I ran to get my phone from my room and when I came back to her she was dead.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Falling at a high school track meet has to be the most embarrassing moment.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Running a 99 yard kick return back has to be the best play of collegiate career.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Church music has to be the best. I couldn’t pick a song because all of it helps me out.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Non physical has to be it because you don’t always have physical just smart.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• If I could bring one person back if would be my mom. Reason why is because I want her to see everything I have done, to be great
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• my club name would be 4Blcks because that is what street I stay on and always stays turnt like a club.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Hakeem Butler has to be the most underrated player and the NFL reason saying that is because the man is 6’6 with 4.4 speed and catch and he could show that because what I don’t know.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected than liked.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My dad John Mitchell has been the biggest influence and my life. I say this because being 3rd youngest out of 17 kids all my brothers being in trouble, I had to grow up and learn fast. I had to be the big brother and the house and some time the man and the house when he was at work.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: William Waddell, OL, Western Illinois University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Gianni D’Arienzo, DB, William Jewell College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/gianni…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- For example, if you went to the store today you walked by probably 50 people who were not vaccinated and not wearin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- For all the people that are going nuts and saying Beasley will get his teammates sick, that could happen. But anyo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- They are scared, look at the backlash he is getting. If he was smart he would release a new rap song called Vax twitter.com/dabuff716/stat…
about 2 hours ago
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Obinna Eze. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Chris Ferguson. Together we...
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...
In this video, we break down film, QB Spotlight owner Steven Hamner breaks down...